Confessions of a Tattooed Soul

I've got a lot on my mind.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Pitbulls & a trip down memory lane.

I have 2 pitbulls. They're my kids.

1)Dossier: Brutus aka "Brooster the Rooster the cock of the walk" - Darkside Kennel's "Brutus the Brutal" Razorsedge blood line American Pit Bull Terrier, purple ribbon registered, 5th generation champion Pit Bull. When I got him from the kennel, he was the charlie brown of the litter, he was 5 months old, and they had him in a cage so small that his tail was worn off 1 1/2 inches, because he still wagged it. He is the BEST animal ever... so sweet, and so mean. They were going to kill him, at Darkside, because he wasn't a puppy anymore, and they didn't want him, so I rescued him. I got him home, and nursed him back to health, got him to trust people, and eat solid food, all his shots & everything, and here we are, 5 years and 7 months later... and he's fat & sassy. Age: 6

2)Dossier: Rebel aka "James Dean, the Rebel with paws" - a total handful, miscreant, little bastard, destructive, fatmouth, defective-thinks-he's human-pitbull, LOVES to eat my high heels and owns my heart. He is the 1/2 brother of Cecil, who was killed 7 years ago. He is the product of a brindle pitbull & a blonde pitbull - impossible to throw a black & white puppy. But they had 11 puppies.... 1 was black and white. He is my rebel. Same father as Cecil, different mother.

Slideshow with both dogs:


Cecil the Deisel II:

He... was the one thing I loved in this world. More than anything. He was my baby boy. My ex husband killed him, November 16, 2003. Poisoned him. He died in my hands. He was so protective over me. Hated everyone BUT me. Humped everything.... before his eyes were open he was humping the air :lol after that nothing was off limits. He was so loving, and handsome, and I miss him SO much. I had a seizure one time, he was 4 months old, I was home alone, and he drug a cordless phone to me in the hall way, and chewed my nose & barked back & forth until I woke up. How he knew to get a phone, I will never know. We had an earthquake one day, and I was asleep in the water bed, and he was on the pillow beside me like a cat... and the quake hit us hard, rolled me out of bed onto the floor... and I see Cecil go UP...... and then Downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn landing square on my face. He jumped off of me and sat and SCOWLED at me and chewed me out, barking at me for about 3 minutes... ya know, because its MY fault.



Anyways... that's my story.

Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment