Confessions of a Tattooed Soul

I've got a lot on my mind.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 02: Something you love about yourself.

Day 02: Something you love about yourself.

Much harder to identify what I love.
I suppose I love my ability TO love. I love that I don't see myself as "above reading", I love that I'd rather read the book than watch the movie. I love that I am analytical enough that I dive further into things mentally than necessary & learn much along the way. I love that even though I am broken, fucked up, cynical & full of anger... that I am still able to help people, and pass along important messages. Help other people not repeat my mistakes. I am also still able to cry, I guess that means a large part of me is still alive... despite what I'd believe. I love that I can write as well as I can, and I love that I am different than anyone & everyone else, and I especially love that I am undefinable.

Photobucket

I love that I can rock any look I want, when I put in the effort and that I am as diverse as I am, and I love to know that as much as I hate myself I can always bounce back.

No comments:

Post a Comment