Confessions of a Tattooed Soul

I've got a lot on my mind.

Monday, May 31, 2010

so, its my buddy Gzus' birthday...

And since it is, he gets to be spotlighted, dig it or not. ;-)

Photobucket

For Gzus...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

YOU'RE ONE BAD ASS JUNKIE
AND I'M SO GLAD TO KNOW YOU.



Ya Junkie cheeseball shit right there, but I love you brother! I hope you have an amazing birthday... I wish you were closer so we could help you celebrate, BUT when you guys get back from touring... don't count the idea out!! I hope its the best birthday so far... and I am so glad, to call you friend. You are among the tiny group of people I can validly call 'hero' and the shit you've indirectly helped me through is priceless... but truthfully after ALL these years... the person that you are, is a blessing to my life. Again, I love you & Happy Birthday. <3



and we're gonna have an ongoing birthday wish thread for you over here at http://vampirefreaks.com/group_comment.php?entry=3973206

So... stop by when you can.

Photobucket

h3ro. thats you.

No comments:

Post a Comment