Confessions of a Tattooed Soul

I've got a lot on my mind.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

i had this dream about someone, living far away, and I was working in that area... goddess knows why... but i was, and they lived up a small mountain... and had this place that spread out pretty decent, and of all things had skate ramps setup in the back... I had the address and walked, because one cannot drive and reach the house so i walked, and it was snowing and the trail thing was really thin and it was extremely difficult, but I finally made it. They were surprised, but glad to see me, and they were like, "how come you didn't call? I would've picked you up." and I gave them this look: and said "because you don't have a phone" and so we hung out and talked for a few hours & i left because i had to walk down the path again to get to my hotel for work. Fast forward 7 weeks, and I'm back working in the same place, and i do the same thing. Only this time I am carrying a blueberry loaf... because I made them one from scratch to have, and im having a super hard time navigating this path holding this loaf, but i finally get there, and they're not so happy to see me, they're irritated, but they had 7 other people at the house,and they were all in the back skating in the snow and they were like "i wish you would've called, I would've been ready" and again I give you this face, and say "You don't have a phone..." and they were like, "I do too, I got one 7 days ago, you can call or text, its gonna cost you $7 per text message."
[the recurrance of the number 7 is so bizzare.] So I give them the loaf, and they think its dumb, and its later in the day, I didnt stay very long because there is no light to see to get down the trails, so I leave and its... dusk-ish... and I asked them if they'd walk with me to the head of the trail [down the street from their house, because they did last time] and they say, "No, its too dangerous." and I'm like... "Ya I know its dangerous, Im the one who walked up here alone, and is walking back alone because I wanted to see you while I had the chance, are you seriously not gonna walk down the street with me?" and they were like "Seriously, its too dangerous, I'm sorry, but if you would've called I would've told you not to come."

.... =( ....

Not, a happy dream. at least not the second half.


Fact: Five minutes after the end of the dream, half the content is forgotten. After ten minutes, 90% is lost. can you imagine the in between details that im not remembering?
So, since so much stuck with me, I interpreted elements where I could:

dream interpretation:
7, snow, mountain, unreachable, dangerous, sad, blueberry loaf, fear

Snow
To see snow in your dream, signifies your inhibitions, repressed/unexpressed emotions and feelings of frigidity. You need to release and express these emotions and inhibitions. You may also be feeling indifferent, alone and neglected. If the snow is melting, then it suggests that you are acknowledging and releasing emotions you have repressed. You are overcoming your fears and obstacles. If the snow is dirty, then it refers to a loss in innocence, impurity and uncleanness. Some aspect of yourself or situation has been tainted. It also relates to frozen emotion. Icy snow that is unmoving and frozen, symbolizes lack of change in emotion.

mountain/fear - mountains are the place where heaven and earh meet. the mountain providing passaage from one plane to another [be it a plane of normalcy to happiness, or life to death]. The mountain is a sacred place symbolizing aspiration and renunciation of worldly desires and the search for higher potential and spirituality. If your dream of a mountain posesses the fear of falling off and splattering your body in several directions, it symbolizes that you are putting yourself in an emotional position to fall from great hights, and you need to discover within yourself what it is that would force you or compell you to follow dangerous "height" in your waking life. If you fear falling into seperate directions, perhaps you're seeking a sense of wholeness, and perhaps your head and heart aren't working in harmony. *sigh* So, thats pretty plain english to me. I seek a better relationship with you, the mountain symbolizes you being out of my reach, the fear symbolizes my fear of never reaching you or failing if i do, and the fear of the fall symbolizes my fortitude that it is worth the risk, to try to achieve that harmony.

Seven
Seven signifies mental perfection, healing, completion, music and attainment of high spirituality. Additionally, you are unique and eccentric. [considering the individual it makes so much sense.]

Bread/loaf
To see bread in your dream, represents the basic needs of life. Bread may signify the positive qualities and great things you have learned on your journey of life. Alternatively, it suggests that you need to rise above the situation or rise for the occasion.

Blueberries
To see blueberries in your dream, represents your youth and the desire to recapture aspects of your youth. It is a symbol of eternity and optimism of the future. Alternatively, it may depict your depressed mood and sadden state of mind.

Rejection
To dream that you are being rejected, signifies a lack of self-worth and alienation of others. If you are being rejected by a lover, then it suggests that you are you are rejecting some part of your own characteristic.

Fear
To dream that you feel fear, indicates that your achievements will not be as successful as you had anticipated. You are experiencing anxieties in various aspects of your life. The key to overcoming your fear is to discuss them and deal with them openly.

Soooooooo that being said, this website is cool and fairly accurate as far as I'm concerned, so check it out if you're interested...

Dream Dictionary

No comments:

Post a Comment