Confessions of a Tattooed Soul

I've got a lot on my mind.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Distractions for my brain.

Whats your favorite color gummy bear?
The clear ones, because they're pineappley.

What is the sexiest part of the opposite sexes body?
Eyes.

Have you ever made up/sang a song for someone you cared about?
Yes. I sing to Jeff all the time & he tells me to shut up.

Ever had a song sang about/for you?
For me, yes, about me no.

Is there a baby in the room with you right now?
No

Do you know how to dance?
Yes, I do.

Where do you sing the most, in the car, the shower or other?
the car, the bedroom... usually not the shower anymore

What is your favorite thing that is green?
Money

What did your last text message say?
yes, yes i did.

Boxers, briefs or boxer briefs?
Boxer briefs

What is your middle name?
Brandielle

What is the way to your heart?
There are many paths to that destination.

What do you smell like?
lavendar

Whats in your pocket?
i has no pockets.

Anything in your mouth?
no

Ever hurt yourself playing Wii?
yes

Do you have freckles?
too many

How many languages can you say "Hello" in?
at least 5

Whats the last movie you saw in the theater?
Uh... Clash of the Titans

Ever jumped/fallen/been pushed in a pool with your clothes on?
Yes.

Are you wearing any clothes that you wore yesterday?
no

Name a song that you know all the words to: I should kill you

Are you in love with someone right now?
Yep

Whats the last thing you watched on TV?
Legion. I don't actually watch TV... So.. thats the last thing I watched on A tv.

Whats the last video game you played?
gears of war.

Who is your daddy and what does he do?
Dad is my dad, and he is a badass.

Can you do the alphabet in sign language?
Yes

Do you have an uncle named Joe?
No

What word do you use when people pass gas?
depends who and where

Do you wear glasses?
I should

What can you hear right now?
rain

Did you feel better or worse or the same yesterday?
WAY worse

Ever been overseas?
No.

What are your plans for today?
Feel Better, Fail.

How long have you had MySpace?
For like... 9 years

What was your favorite childhood show?
No clue

Are you close to your siblings?
no

What was your first job?
papa johns. i got raped there.

Do you bite your nails?
no

Do you like your feet?
no

Do you sleep well at night?
No.

No comments:

Post a Comment