Confessions of a Tattooed Soul

I've got a lot on my mind.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

A dream I had.

I had a dream [or a glimpse of my life in another dimension, who knows] and I'm a successful narcotics officer, I'm happy, I'm good at my job, I enjoy it, I'm healthy, I'm in a solid relationship with another cop, and I have emphasis on helping little kids who get screwed up in drug homes when they're busted up and parents go away. But I'm not the least bit unhappy or unhealthy. And I'm in a bigger city too, I couldn't tell where. I absorbed as many details as I could... even the coffee, & color of my hair, it was very interesting.

I had my natural blonde hair, I was wearing boots & tailored jeans, a button down pinstriped top & had my hair pinned up. I was wearing a fitted to my waist length leather jacket, and almost no makeup on. Powder, eyeliner, mascara. I had a coffee cup in my hand, steaming, and it was a department mug, and my left hand was covering the logo so I still couldn't see what city I was in. Lol!

There were more details, but I couldn't explain them to make them make sense to anyone. Like the smell of fresh lumber, early mornings, the air made me think I was near water, being a superior officer to several others, but not so superior I'm not in the field, and respected by my peers, and the ability to get through to these kids. It was all very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment