Confessions of a Tattooed Soul

I've got a lot on my mind.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

listless mind.

I wonder what I'll think of myself in 3 years if I re-read my answers?

Top five favorite tv shows?
Charmed
Gilmore Girls
True Blood
Dexter
Vampire Diaries

Who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
My dad

How long did you talk to that person?
8 minutes

What did you do all day?
Since the day just started, I'll use yesterday. I stayed in bed. I could barely walk. I was miserable.

Are you in a good mood or in a bad mood?
Good mood with a side of uncertainty.

What's on your mind right this second?
How I forgot a pillow....

Last person to buy you something?
Jeff :heart


What should you be doing right now?
Nothing

Do you like glittery things?
Sometimes

What's your favorite color?
PINK!

A life lesson that you've learned the hard way?
Walk slow & drink a lot of water

Are you excited about anything?
Mary Magdalan May 1st

What are you wearing?
Mary Magdalan shirt, jeans, joe boxer panties, red bra, pink flip flops, wooden bead bracelets, Jeff's ring, nose ring, lip ring, tongue ring, 4 earings.


Favorite movie?
The Crow

When was the last time someone told you they hated you, seriously?
Hmm... its been a long time

What's the closest thing to your right hand?
My puppy

Who did you last give advice?
Trinaty

Do you have more than one bestfriend?
I have 2. Evie & Jeff

Are you excited for Valentine's Day?
No, its like a year away. But this years was boss.

Who were you thinking about last night before you fell asleep?
Piercings....


Do you have any nicknames for anyone?
Yes

What's your ringtone?
Stupid ass AT&T default shit.

When you hear the song 'All of Nothing' who do you think of?
I've never heard of it.

What movies have you watched today?
None yet today, but new moon last night.

Last lotion you used?
CK One

Do you get jealous over little things?
No.

Do you believe in karma?
Yes.

Do you have any fake friends?
Duh

What channel is your tv on right now?
Its not.

Your make-up obsession is: Eyeliner


Your most missed memory?
T.Paul

When you need serious advice, who do you go to?
Evie or no one

If you could go on a TV show, which would you choose?
I can't even think of one.

Who is your favorite person on Jersey Shore?
I don't watch that crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment