Confessions of a Tattooed Soul

I've got a lot on my mind.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I need change

That's right folks... I am in need of hair change.
If you know me... you know I don't fit in a box. I don't listen to one kind of music... and I am an absolute wildcard.

I've always had long-ish hair.
(Thats a lie. When I was in the navy I had short hair.)
In my normal life, I've always had long-ish hair.

I am thinking strongly on a pixie cut.
My concern is, my face may be too round to pull it off
without ending up looking like this guy :pointdown


Photobucket

THAT.... :O.O


Photobucket

So... I'm providing a couple pictures here, and a poll. I want your input please. If you think it'll look shitty... tell me. But most especially, make a fucking suggestion, don't be like "no man..." and not have anything to say... everyone has an opinion, question is... have you the balls to voice it?

So. Help me out, yeah? This is what I'm thinking. Unfortunately I didn't find many good pix of pixie cuts. :die


The same cut, three different ways"

Photobucket


Photobucket


same as above, only unstyled.

Photobucket


A different, shorter pixie cut, with chunky layers.

Photobucket

Or.... the old punky shag look... like my joan jet look from before...

No comments:

Post a Comment