Confessions of a Tattooed Soul

I've got a lot on my mind.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

The pain of wonder.

I mourn for the solace of the arms that could hold
And the love he could give
And my eyes, whose tears sting
Like the acid of the rain
That falls in the melting of my heart
In the silence of my mind
That rips me apart.
The advantage in this game
In this war that is played
That destroys every bit of sanity I've found.
The peace he could bring
With the eyes that cut deep
And the words that shred through my thoughts
The lonliness that burns
As my bleeding stomach churns
As I scream
And I beg to release me
From this pain
Love me forever whole & true
Or not at all
Each night through
Don't leave me to wonder
And wander alone
These dangerous thoughts...
For the love that I mourn.

2 comments: