Confessions of a Tattooed Soul

I've got a lot on my mind.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Migraines & Stanford University.

I am going to be going to Stanford University medical center, to get a battery of tests done - and they're going to re-diagnose, and treat my migraines, as well as try to find the source of them, to attempt to eliminate them, [Im not even sure that is possible...] But they're going to make it managable so that I can go back to school hopefully, and finish my cosmo licnse, and live a "normal" life... they're doing it all for free....... They're gonna work hand in hand with my doctor at family healthcare network, so I don't have to go back & forth - they're even covering medication.

UPDATE 6-10: Still haven't been approved, so the process hasn't begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment