Confessions of a Tattooed Soul

I've got a lot on my mind.

Friday, December 18, 2009

First blog... and some bullshit off my chest.

What's up? I'm Scarlet. I have alot to say. Most of it... no one wants to hear, I'm sure, but nonetheless... I'm saying it. I am a habitual blogger. That is why I started this account. Some of the shit I will say will piss you off... make you cry... and rarely ever make you smile.

Forewarned is forearmed.

So.. now for a little bullshit off my chest.
It's 4:55 pm, on friday, and I've been trying to clean the bathroom for two hours. I keep getting interupted, which oddly... isn't irritating me. My boyfriend's dad is actually speaking to me... finally... but he still doesn't have much to say. And boyfriend has 6 Daschund hounds... 4 males, 2 females. One of the females is in heat. Poor baby. So we have her seperated now from the males so they'll leave her the hell alone... but now they won't STFU howling. I'm mentally exhausted...

No comments:

Post a Comment